LEGAL NOTES & DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF INTECSA INGENIERIA INDUSTRIAL, S.A.
Anyone who accesses or uses the Intecsa Industrial website automatically acquires the status of user and from that moment fully accepts without any reservations these General Conditions as well as any specific conditions that may complement, modify or substitute these General Conditions in relation to specific services and contents of the Website.
II. Use of the Website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without infringing the Law in force, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
Furthermore, the Website shall not be used for any purposes that are illegal or prejudicial to Intecsa Industrial or any third party or that, in any way, could damage or impede the normal operation of the Website.
Concerning the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the user shall not:
– Copy, distribute or change any of these except with the authorization of their legal owners or unless it is legally permitted to do so.
– Infringe the rights of Intecsa Industrial or whosoever legitimately has these rights.
– Use the Website for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those specifically permitted.
– Make any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those placed at the users disposal as well as those normally used on the web, providing they do not cause any damage to the Website of Intecsa Industrial.
III. Unilaterial changes
Intecsa Industrial can unilaterally change the structure and design of the Website without previous notice whenever INTECSA Industrial considers this convenient, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and.
Hyperlinks between a web page and any of the web pages of the Intecsa Industrial´ Website will be subject to the following conditions:
– None of the services or contents of the GRUPO DRAGADOS GROUP Website will be totally or partially copied.
– Deep-links shall not be established with the web pages of the Website or with its services nor will a browser or a border environment be created on them.
– The webpage from which a hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, brand name, commercial heading, name, logotype, slogan or other distinguishing signs that pertain to the Intecsa Industrial.
– Under no circumstance shall Intecsa Industrial be responsible for the contents or services offered to the public on the web page from which a hyperlink is made nor for the information and statements included therein.
V. Exclusion of Guarantees and responsibility
Intecsa Industrial does not give any guarantee nor take responsibility for, in any case, damage or harm of any type produced by:
– Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
– Lack of utility, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to fulfill needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
– The existence of a virus, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
– Reception, obtaining, storage, distribution or transmission of the contents.
– Illicit, negligent or fraudulent use of the Website, its services or contents by the users, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted practice or public order.
– Lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and placed at the disposal of the users of the Website.
– Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments with relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the Website service and of the services is of an indefinite nature.
Without detriment to the above, Intecsa Industrial reserves the right to interrupt, cancel or conclude this service on the Web or any of the services of which it is formed, under the same conditions as specified in the third condition.
VII. Intellectual Property
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party should consider that his legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, he/she should notify this to Intecsa Industrial indicating the following:
– Personal data of the person whose rights have been infringed. If the claim is made by a third party other than the interested party, please indicate how he/she represents the interested party.
– Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and its location in the Web.
– Accreditation of the intellectual property rights in question.
– Specific declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
Intecsa Industrial and the corresponding graphic marks are all registered trademarks and it is prohibited to copy them or use them without authorization from their owners.
The legality of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of said third party.
VIII. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish law.
Intecsa Industrial and the user, expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them and agree to be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of the residence of the user for any questions that could arise or actions carried out as a result of the Web service provided and of the services and contents thereof, and the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein. If the user resides outside of Spain, Intecsa Industrial and the user expressly renounce any other jurisdiction and submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid.
INTECSA INGENIERIA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. All rights reserved. 2004-2015